Thursday, November 4, 2010

Truth - the reality or pain?

My biggest fear in relationship is trust.

In my years of having relationship, I've always had a hard time with my fellow friend "Trust" . Somehow I was always obsess of possessing the truth, at the same time, getting hurt by it. My need to have the truth was always a frienemy.

By force of nature to see how truth and lies destroy relationships of people around me, I somehow have a mindset of men - their character, nature and attitude.

Little did I know, actually I was the poison in my past relationship.
How do I overcome, I do not know.
What must I do, is just to have faith and hope someone will help me overcome this and leave this frienemy.


I cannot undo what I have done,
I lead this life, to learn mistakes,
though it takes me mistakes after mistakes,
Let time teach me truth.


yours truly,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment