Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 Months of 2010

Though 2010 has proved to be quite an interesting year, 2010 is no lesser than that. I've moved to my new house (i'm still renting tho') which is a good thing. I think the old house was kinda creepy have that eerie effect.. somehow has bad feng shui or something that sort. I can't really put my finger in to it.

The old story 'AstroBoy' is out of the picture already (so yesterday babes). I really think it was just stupid infatuations that I had since I wasn't dating anyone at that moment. However, I do not regret an inch of the decisions I've made concerning to 'AstroBoy'... :). Why hold on to something that is harmful and not beneficial? That screams Danger Ahead from 10 miles away? Don't you think?

I'm sad that I went on the long hiatus ever on my blog. Y? Guess I just lost my flair for babbling with words these past months. I'm proud to say that it's all back??!! (I hope)

Most importantly, this year I've lost a once good friend (or so I thought she was <-- This story needs a post of its own), and on the other hand, I've gained lots of new ones. Who said friends last forever?! haha, look at paris hilton? they change BFF like they change their clothes too. LOL.

Since I left my blog empty for quite some time, I'm planning to post past events + new. So, please bear with the updates.... Let me see, I'll try to list down what I feel like blogging and strike them off the list when I'm done with it or don't feel like to.

1. She is My Frienemy
2. New Skills Acquired
3. "Rome"
4. "Blog-Shopping"
5. "Boy-Pals"
6. The Teaching Profession
7. Wishlist
8. The Game of Love

So far, that's the planned out topics. hopefully there will be more interesting things.


"my life's final destination is to God"




much love,
oat

No comments:

Post a Comment